With a Batch pasteuriser you can make all the basic Dairy products
Mejeriet shall be pleased to assist you with recipes and practical issues
Features for Batch pasteuriser unit – Type 60.01
- Touch screen controller with ten programs for driving thermal processes in manual or automatic mode.
- Allows the automatic execution of heating, cooling, pauses and maintenance cycles, programmable by the user.
- Fixed speed electric agitator (22 rpm).
- Discharge flapper valve
- Tilting device for easy, full discharge.
- Stainless steel lid with hinge and spring
- Circulation pump + safety devices
- Wheels (option)
- Cheese kit -Planetarium + Double Harp)
- Temperature chart recorder (circular type on 24 hours disk, inserted in the command board).
- Variable speed agitator from 2 to 44 rpm through an electronic inverter.
- Support frame that brings the discharge height to 65 cm from the floor.
- Platform and stairs to access the Batch pasteuriser from the top – Hight at one meter, allowing discharge of curd directly on the press table
- Hot water auxiliary input allows hot water to be generated externally by a steam boiler, solar plant, wood pellet boiler, etc…
- “Z” Stirrer allows mixing milk on machines endorsed with option /1, even with covers closed.
- 115V or 230V Singel phase (50Hz or 60Hz)
- 380V Three phaase (50Hz or 60Hz)
- Larger stirrer R (diam. 75% of vat, instead of standard stirrer)
- Wheels (n.4 s.s. pivoting wheels)
- DN65 Outlet valve (instead of standard DN50)
- DN80 Outlet valve (instead of standard DN65)
More info about our range of Batch & Micro processing
Contact us for a Budget price for the above Batch pasteuriser unit
Range of Batch & Micro Pasteurisers
Technical info. – Batch & Micro pasteurisers