This electrically-heated Batch pasteuriser / Cheese vat belong to the essential type of equipment in a Small scale Dairy
With a Batch pasteuriser, you can do all the Dairy products you can dream of – Except for Homogenising
Touch screen controller with ten programs for driving thermal processes in manual or automatic mode. Allows the automatic execution of heating, cooling, pauses and maintenance cycles, programmable by the user.
– Fixed speed electric agitator (22 rpm).
– Discharge flapper valve
– Tilting device for easy, full discharge.
– Stainless steel lid with hinge and spring
– Heat exchanger
– Circulation pump + safety devices
– Wheels (option)
- Cheese kit -Planetarium + Double Harp)
- TEMPERATURE CHART RECORDER (circular type on 24 hours disk, inserted in the command board).
- VARIABLE SPEED AGITATOR from 2 to 44 rpm through an electronic inverter.
- SUPPORT FRAME that brings the discharge height to 65 cm from the floor.
- PLATFORM + STAIRS to access the Batch pasteuriser from the top – Hight at one meter allowing discharge of curd directly on press table
- HOT WATER AUXILIARY INPUT allows the use of hot water generated externally by a steam boiler, solar plant, wood pellet boiler, etc…
- “Z” STIRRER allows the mixing of the milk on machines endorsed with option /1, even with covers closed.
- 115V or 230V SINGLE PHASE POWER SUPPLY (50Hz or 60Hz)
- 380V THREE PHASE POWER SUPPLY (50Hz or 60Hz)
- LARGER STIRRER (diam. 75% of vat, instead of standard stirrer)
- WHEELS (n.4 s.s. pivoting wheels)
- DN65 OUTFLOW AND DISCHARGE VALVE (instead of standard DN50)
- DN80 OUTFLOW AND DISCHARGE VALVE (instead of standard DN65)
Just like using a GPS, Mejeriet is the best place to ask for theoretical & practical Dairy experience, making it possible for a joint Dairy owner to manage all aspects of their production.
More info about Batch production
Contact us for a Budget price for your Poly Dairy Unit.